9 Executive Directors appointed in Public Sector Banks
On the recommendations of Bank Board Bureau, Appointment Committee of Cabinet has elevated 9 General Managers to Executive Directors in different Public Sector Banks.
Two GMs have been elevated to Executive Director post in the same Bank.
1. Bajrang Singh Shekhawat, General Manager in Central Bank of India will now be the Executive Director in same bank.
2. Govind N Dongre, GM in Vijaya Bank will be Executive Director of Punjab & Sind Bank.
3. Three GMs of Allahabad Bank have been elevated to ED post. Ajay Kumar Srivastava, Matam Venkata Rao and Lingam Venkata Prabhakar from Allahabad Bank will take charge as ED in Indian Overseas Bank, Canara Bank and Punjab National Bank respectively. Venkata Prabhakar will join as ED on or after 1st April 2018.
4. Kul Bhushan Jain and Chaitanya Gayatri Chinthapalli, GMs in Bank of India will join as Executive Directors in Andhra Bank and Bank of India respectively.
5. Dr. Rajesh Yaduvanshi, General Manager of Punjab National Bank will be the ED in Dena Bank.
6. Krishna S, GM of Indian Bank will join as ED in Syndicate Bank.