If you have landed to this page, we understand that you are appearing for promotion in your bank in 2017. And you are not sure about which topics are covered in bank promotion test. And you are looking for Free Study Material for Bank Promotion test in 2017. Study material for Promotion exams in banks is not generally available easily and for free.
We are compiling and providing you latest and free study material for bank promotion test. This study material would be helpful for promotion from Clerical to Scale 1, Scale 1 to 2 and Scale 2 to 3 or Scale 3 to 4.
Following are the topics covered in bank promotions, on which questions are asked. Click on the topic to view the related study material. We’ll be continuously updating this bank promotion study material:
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- Banking Regulation Act
- KYC and AML
- Reserve Bank of India Act
- Statutory Ratios and Rates- CRR, SLR, Bank Rate, Repo Rate etc.
- Law of Limitation
- Difference between Promissory Note and Bill of Exchange
- Dishonor of cheque for insufficiency of funds (Section 138 of NI Act)
- Endorsement under negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Priority Sector Lending
- RBI Guidelines on Wilful Defaulters
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Clean Note Policy by RBI
- Non Performing Assets – Prudential Norms
- Banker Customer Relation
- Micro Small & Medium Enterprises
- Garnishee & Income Tax Attachment Order
- The consumer Protection Act
- Code of Bank’s Commitment to Customers by BCSBI
- Right to Information Act
- Detecting and Impounding of Counterfeit Currency Notes
- RBI Note Refund Rules, 2009
Subscribe ToLatest Banking News
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.