Everyone spends on movies, fuel, shopping and utility bills like telephone, electricity, broadband etc. Its better to spend through credit cards instead of cash or debit card, because credit cards offer you various benefits. The best thing is that some credit cards offer cash back on every spend.
We have compared the best credit cards available in 2017, which gives maximum cash back and savings.
This the best credit credit card to get cash back and save.
- 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases.
- 5% cash back on all your telephone bill payments
- Pay through Citibank Online Bill Pay and get 5% cash back on Utility Bill Payments
- 0.5% Cash Back on all other spend
- Up to 20% savings across 2000 restaurants with Citibank credit cards including Pizza Hut and Food Panda.
- 5% cashback on all fuel spends
- 5% cashback on all phone bills
- 5% cashback on all utility bills
- Enjoy 20% cashback of upto Rs. 600 per month on Uber rides.
- Transact within 60 days from card setup date and get additional 1,000 Reward Points.
- Get an additional 500 reward points on registering for online banking
- Get 1,000 Additional reward points on your first transaction with your credit card
- Get an additional 500 reward points on registering for online banking.
- Joining Fee – Nil – If you spend Rs.30,000 in a year 1.
- Annual Fee Year 1: Nil
- Nil – if you Spend Rs. 60,000 in a year Year 2 onwards
- Benefits Worth Rs.20,000
- Get one movie ticket free up to
र200 on purchase of movie tickets at BookMyShow.
- You earn 2 reward points for every
र100 spent on all your purchases.
- Earn 5 times reward points when you use your card for Dining, Entertainment, Utility Bill Payments and even Fuel.
- Use your card for purchases of
र2 Lakhs or more in a year and get 10,000 reward points.
- Get additional 10,000 reward points on further achieving
र3.5 Lakhs of annual spends on the card.